I look forward to growing Old and Wise and Audacious.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Words of endearment, Trusts, Private Medical Clinics.

I have spent the past few days tending to the needs of my son who had surgery Monday in a Private Medical Clinic . The entire 7th Floor for Ambulatory care at Burrard and Davie.

Once the sports medicine Doctor said he wanted to operate it was less than 2 weeks and Wow, without being flashy or ostentatious, the clinic was very comfortable, excellent staff, I can only see the benefits of these specialized clinics not because of my son's injury but all these many years there has been an Every Womens Health Clinic ....

There will be NO SKIING this winter. Say no more.

You just gotta love that A BCer in TO, always the wit behind the writing. To me the issue is that none of it is an issue, all it does is keep the person who said it in the spotlight which in turn improves their ratings, it keeps it all simple. Love me or Hate me, who cares as along as you keep reading me. Literally!

Trusts

This from a friend who is an Investment Finance guy, he shared it and so shall I.

Here is a link to an article written by Harper last year. I guess he forgot he wrote it. Here is part of it in case you don't have time to read the entire article.

"As my party's finance critic, Monte Solberg, says, the success of income trusts represents a rare triumph for investors over the tax man. Let's not be so naive as to assume that the Liberals will do the right thing to protect taxpayers. We'll need to fight hard to keep what we have, and even harder to gain ground."


http://politicsblog.ctv.ca/blog/_archives/2006/11/1/2465438.html

No comments: