I look forward to growing Old and Wise and Audacious.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Nothing changes !

JOHN GRAY:A Liberal exhibitionCBC News Viewpoint
Ooctober 16, 2006 More from John Gray

It sounds like I didn't miss much by not watching yesterdays debate. Allegations against Volpe, a challenge to Rae as per yesterday, the analysis of each of the contenders, there is nothing profound that hasn't been written before.

I surfed through a few of the blog sites last night to see what a few of the camps were sending from their blackberry wireless, and it was just a big YAWN.

Last week I accepted an invite to a Ladies Lunch Noon today where I expect to be drilled over the corruption of the Liberal Party, particularly Mi's comments on Isreal. It is being hosted by a vegan, so all the meat will be political.

Oy !

3 comments:

Cerberus said...

I humbly suggest that only my take on the debate was unique and truly objective: http://canadiancerberus.blogspot.com/2006/10/objective-commentary-on-debate.html

But judge for yourself.

;-)

jill said...

John Gray's views are in the minority.

Kennedy was very good in the debate and had a lot to say, especially on party reform.

I think it was Dion's temper tantrum style that got him into trouble,not his English.

jill said...

John Gray's views are in the minority.

Kennedy was very good in the debate and had a lot to say, especially on party reform.

I think it was Dion's temper tantrum style that got him into trouble,not his English.